Thursday, January 20, 2011

RelaxZen Twitter Contest

I had the chance to review RelaxZen Day and Night formulas. You can check out my review of there products in my other post. But now at RelaxZen you can enter to win a 30-day supply of RelaxZen DAY and RelaxZen NIGHT, all contestants have to do is Tweet what stresses them out in life, and include the hash tag #RelaxZenLife. Every tweet will count as a separate entry to the contest, so the more people Tweet, the greater their chances are of winning are!

While you’re at it, follow RelaxZen on  Twitter and “like” RelaxZen on Facebook!
Visit RelaxZenShots.com for more information.

RelaxZen will be selecting and announcing a winner next Tuesday (1/25/11).

As required by the FTC I was in no way compensated for writing this. I reviewed a product and was asked to share my opinion on it.

1 comment:

  1. hehe love the title of your blog :)
    I have an award for you at http://inspirationinnovation.blogspot.com
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete